Tuesday 29 November 2011

Twilight's Fans ♥


Hey guys. At first i wonder why am i so obsessed with Twilight's everything. But now, i got it. I watched Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 last night. I was truly excited to see Edward's white and handsome face. Everything was just prefect at all. Alright, i can't ignore that Bella was very pretty in the wedding gown. The white flowers that hang at Edward's wedding are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. At first, i don't think that Jacob Black is handsome or cute or what. But in Twilight Breaking Dawn, i think he was Sexy with his mustache.

Let's try to imagine. If i am a vampire... I think it is great and GREAT. Fisrt, i am not gonna suck people's blood, because i don't want they call me blood sucker. That's disgusting. So that my eyes will become Yellow? Gold? Brown? Then my skin will become White and i will look kinda Beautiful when i am standing under the sun. Look ! I am sparkling. Next, i can read people's mind, so that they can't lie me or what ever. And i can see people's future, omg, that was so Cool. I think everyone will line up and ask me how's their future life. And i am going to become famous. Hahahaha. I think i am always the winner in a racing competition. Yes, just because i am SO FAST. And i can jump here jump there like a 'Xiao Za Bo' (crazy woman). If some day i forget to bring my key to unlock my room, then i can just jump and go in from the window.


How about if i am a werewolf ? I think i am a Cute and White werewolf. Lol. I can smell everything. Yes babe, i can smell it. I can run very fast, but when i am going to change to werewolf. Omg, thats mean my shirt will gone and Shirt Off ! Fine !




I will always be Twilight's Fans ! Bye guysss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment