Sunday 3 April 2011

2 DAYS :D

the first day (went to K.K)
hey all :) its me again. well, i went to Suria with my family yesterday. we watched movie at there, named Choy Lee Fut. before we bought tickets, i saw Justin Bieber Never Say Never 3D's poster ! aww.. finally its coming soon. it will be shown on 14 April. dont miss it guys :)

Choy Lee Fut 
Justin Bieber Never Say Never 3D
HAHAHA !
my outfits :D
at the night, my lil sister and i slept at my cousin's house. and we had our dinner at Chat Room (Damai).
Yuki Lo :) he just finished an operation, so he needs to wear the yellow thing. so that he wont be licking his wound.

i think he really loves my pillow. i had been sleeping with him the whole night. luckily he didt lick me while i was sleeping.
 the next day :)
early in the morning, we went Nirvana Memorial Park(Inanam) for tomb sweeping. i met my cousins, cousins and cousins :D felt so happy. after that, we went to 1 Borneo. and i saw JustBeats. pretty good :) purple colour lagi tu.. but when i saw the prize. wtf ! kinda expensive kay ! RM 1189. but i really really like it. SO MUCH :') then i bought it.


even the box i also like it very much ^^


tadaaa.. nice huh ?
muacksss :)
wait !! ya, i bought this for ShuYang :D
later.. we went to Sushi King for our lunch.

my elder sis, Elaine Lo :)
my lil sis, Edeline Lo with her Udon :)
me, Sandra Lo :) hey, i tie up my pony tail

my curry chicken rice :D

much much much.. after lunch, back to Beaufort :)
bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment