Saturday 7 May 2011

Happy Mama's day




母亲节快乐 !! HAPPY MAMA'S DAY ♥ ♥ 


Hey Mamy ~


 Thanks for bringing to this big world. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for being my unbiological Mamy. I know i'm a quite naughty and annoying daughter, but still.. You love me so much :D Thanks For Everything.


Mamy's babies (koko, me, mei2 and jie2)

Actually we made a special video for my Mamy, but lazy to post here. Btw jie2 bought this for Mamy.


Kinda beautiful right ? Its so expensive ! But who cares :)

Oh wait ! Dont forget my Popo also. We (us and cousinsss) actually celebrated Mother's day yesterday. They bought cake and flowers for Popo. We made a Mother's day card for her, when she saw it. And she was like.. ''HAHAHAHAHAHA'' cuase she keep laughing.


My Popo

The Cakes

The Flowers


The cards. I draw it :) Kinda funny !! Hahaha


Bye Bye. Muacks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment