Saturday 4 June 2011

BORED AND HOT

Recently, Beaufort such a super duper HOT town. Everyone is on 'fire'. Oh my god. I think i will get sick soon. Even it is raining but still very very hot. I don't know what's wrong with the weather. Maybe God is mad at humans so he punish us. Hey my beloved God, please don't angry anymore. Let us have a Not hot day. So that when i look here, i saw people drinking Cold 100 Plus. When i look there, i saw people holding Cold 100 Plus too. Haha. Me too.
LOL.

Here is it. 100 Plus, energy drinks :)

Not only that, what a boring holiday this year. I do the same thing everyday. 10am waking up in the morning, gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs, gotta have my bowl, gotta have Soto Ayam. Turn on the tv and watch Music Factory and Shot By Shot every morning. Study. Drawing. Piano. Singing. Training. Dinner. Talk with my cousins. Call baby boy. Share secret with my cousins. Fall asleep. Z z Z z.. Err.. Make me feel like, wow! I am wasting my time. But.. Who cares :D


Random pictures in the car

Hey, i have my own and new class shirt :) only for 3B students ! The people who design this shirt, you are kinda amazing. I like the colour because it is purple. Yay ! Bieber's colour :D Hehehe.


Not bad right?

 Besides, i have my breakfast with my cousins the next morning. With Ain, Ming Ming, Heng, Abbie and     Serah. We have our breakfast at Little Town.

Strawberry Milk Shake. Don't look at me, omg ><

She is not the main pointed. Oreo Mil Shake.

Teaching her how to use a chopstick.

Abbie with her Wat Tan Ho.

Ming Ming holding Abbie's hand. Ain holding Serah's hand. Aww.. So cute :) 

WE ARE FAMILY. I LOVE YOU ALL 

No comments:

Post a Comment