Sunday 28 August 2011

28-08-2011

Hey guys. I will start my 'Hari Raya' holiday from now for One week ! Everyone is preparing for PMR 2011 exam, me? Still relax now. BLOGGING ~ oh god. This is my target for this PMR exam. 3A 1B 3C. Yay ! Hahaha. Hop i can get it. Ermm.. I turn on the TV every day on the same time same place same channel. I almost hear the same songs everyday. Errr.. Here is it !  



Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer. (5 times in one day on TV)



LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock (5 times in one day on TV)





Chris Brown - Next To You ft. Justin Bieber (4 times in one day on TV)



Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (4 times in one day on TV)





Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home(4 times in one day on TV, i like the first part)

Kay. Enjoyy ! Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment