Thursday 15 September 2011

Happy Mooncake Festival

It was a beautiful Saturday ! Last Saturday was Mooncake Festival. That day was every Chinese's festival. Everyone have to back home and having dinner together with their family. Me either. My cousins will go back my grandmom's place and having fun together. Before dinner, we did a car which made of Box and Spray with my cousins.




After a while.. Its done ! I think.
 Got the car plate some more. LOL
 We made car wheels too. The black one is sound system of the car.
Comfortable seats in the car. LOL

At the night ... We ate a lot. Yummss.





This is Red Bean Jelly Mooncake. Made by my lil sis. 

Chocolate Mooncake. Inside is icecream. Made by my lil sis also. Yummyy.

Then, we play 'Tang Long' and fireworks outside. 'Tang Long' means Lantern.



BOOM BOOM HERE AND BOOM BOOM THERE !!





I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment