Friday 11 May 2012

11 May 2013

To someone that I really Love...

Darling,
I know your heart's seen better times.
I know our songs had better rhymes.
Before today, No.
Darling,
I guess i made the wring mistakes.
I understand if you needs your space.
Please take your time.
Before you go away.
So far away.
You need to realize.
Baby,
It's not just you.
You it hurts me too. 
Watching you leave.
With tears on your sleeve.
Notice the mine aren't exactly dry.
Baby,
It's not just you. 
That's hurting.
It's me too.

-Not Just You_Cody Simpson-

By the way I'm going church tomorrow to play 'You're Beautiful by James Blunt' with my Guitar. I'm so scared and excited too. I can't wait for it. I can still remember the way He says 'Good Luck and Do Your Best' to me. Well, I guess i should try to be Strong without him.  :)

Okay guys. Wish me Luck! :) Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment