Saturday 18 August 2012

Back To 14 August 2012

My Cutest Buddies and also My Lovely Sisters:

Thanks for everything that you guys have do to me. Its really surprise me you know? :) Here, I really feel like wanna sing this song to you guys. (Only the lyrics kay)

You make me smile like the sun. Fall out the bed. Sing like a bird. Dizzy in my head. Spin like a record. Crazy on a Tuesday night. You make me dance like a fool. Forget how to breath. Shine like gold. Buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oh, You make me smile. Thanks for everything ♥ :)

Special Cake from sister Elaine and Edeline. Loves.

Special Surprise from Bestiesssss! :D Thanks a lot.

Gifts from Bestiess. The only necklace is from The Man Who Steal My Heart ♥ My friends draw and write a lot of stuff for me, just like Love Letter. Hahahaha! x) But anyways, Thanks!

The necklace from the Special Guy.

Hehe. :) Going Out. 

And my mom said that, she wants to buy a new electrical guitar for me. My friends from church help me to find the electrical guitar that is suitable for me. Because my fingers are really really small and my body can't hold something kinda heavy, so they found it. And i love it. Will buy it maybe next week or someday. :)

Thanks for everything. Seriously, I was really happy and touched that day. I Love You Guys truly much and I believe that God will always love and bless us.

Last, HAPPY 16TH SWEET BIRTHDAY SANDRA LO!

1 comment: