Friday 27 January 2012

CNY Day 1


Hello guys! Happy Chinese New Year Yay! Hope you guys enjoy your Chinese New Year and get more Angpaus from adults! Haha. New clothes, New year, New life :) The best moment of this Chinese New Year is my whole family come back and having fun together. We eat, play, smile and laugh together! It is totally crazy! Fireworks here and there, lion dance come to my house almost everyday. I dont know why. We didt call them, but they automatic come and visit my house. Let me tell you something. The lion dance are very annoying for me actually. Errr.. Okay then. Heres some pictures :) Enjoy!

First, get Angpau from Papa :)

Now... Welcome the Lo's sisters!


The Sisters! 

Mommy's kids!

With cousin Amir!

With cousin Stanson, we are same age! And sister Edeline!

With cousin Emerson :)

With cousin Karen!

Cousin Karen's kids. Sera and Abbie. So adorable oh!

With pretty cousins :) Cousin Faizah in yellow. Ah Sau in green. And my Cousin Farah in grey :)


Say Cheese :D

Datuk Rajim also visit us. (Is his name correct?)




Mine :)

Hehehe. My family are super awesome! Lot of Loves! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment